Recruiting now - CNC Turner
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our well-established Precision Engineering Company in Market Harborough.
We are currently looking for a skilled CNC Turner preferably with Fanuc Control & Manual Machining experience, and who definitely has a flexible approach to their workload.
Main tasks involved in an Engineering role would be –
- Programming / Setting / Operating of Fanuc control CNC Lathe
- Good understanding of customers drawings
- Self-checking own work prior to Final Inspection
- Reporting directly to the Works Manager
To be successful, candidates will have –
- Ability to demonstrate expertise / competence / experience with both Manual and CNC machinery
- Great care and attention to detail in their work
- A flexible approach
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
We have a proven track record of providing quality machined components in a wide range of materials to a diverse range of industries. We pride ourselves in offering an exemplary level of service, meeting ever increasing demands and tight deadlines.
Our experience and continuous investment into the latest CNC machinery & technology means that we can now offer a more complete service; from design, advice and prototyping through to any volume of production and First Article Inspection Reports, with delivery of fully traceable, finished components.
We machine components in materials such as Stainless Steel, Monel, Hastalloy, Inconel, Duplex, Titanium, Aluminium Bronze, Steel, Aluminium, Brass, Phosphor Bronze, Nylon, PTFE.
A full time position is 39 hours per week, day shift, plus overtime as available
In return, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience (£19,000-£35,000) plus overtime, 32 days inclusive annual leave, Workplace Pension, career progression and personal development opportunities.
All offers of employment are conditional on the receipt of two satisfactory references being obtained from the referees provided to us and proof of your eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.